- Node.js Version 19
- Visual Studio desktop development with C++ workload
- Node Version Manager NVM isnt required but its very useful for switching node versions.
OpenBuilds Control Install:
- Clone or fork the OpenBuilds Control github repo to your local machine. Personally, I prefer to fork it to my own github repo, then clone my repo to my local machine.
- Once you have the files on your local machine open a cmd prompt with elevated privileges or use powershell to install all of the dependencies. From within the OpenBuildsControl folder, type in the following command.
- After all the dependencies are install, you can launch your local copy of OpenBuilds Control using the following command (dont forget the “.” after electron):
That’s it. Now you can customize the OpenBuilds Control application to suit your environment.
If you are new to OpenBuilds CONTROL, be sure to check out my OpenBuilds CONTROL tutorial.
OpenBuilds Products I Use (affiliate):
Workbee 1510 (similar to Lead 1010 or Lead 1515)
BlackBox Motion Controller
BlackBox X32 Motion Controller
Interface CNC Touch Controller
XYZ Touch Probe Plus