Widescreen UI for OpenBuilds Control
Add right side container to OpenBuilds Control for widescreen laptops and monitors.
Finally a way for OpenBuilds Control to utilize all of the available real estate on your laptop or widescreen monitor.
The Widescreen UI macro includes a settings menu that gives you full control over the application and container sizes. As well as which tab is moved to the right side at startup.
See demo below for more information.
Requirements: Your monitor must be able to support 2000px wide applications. If your monitor is wider than 2000px, but you have scaling turned on, make sure that your scaling settings allow for your apps to be at least 2000px wide.
After purchase, you’ll be granted access to the Widescreen UI support forum for this macro.
**Note: These macros are digital download files, no physical product is exchanged.**
FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY!
– Save the macro then click on it to launch.
– Configure the widescreen settings by clicking on the Wizards menu, then “Configure Widescreen UI”.
– Edit the macro and select “Run Macro on startup”
– Close Control and re-launch.
– Version 1 released 9/19/2022: Initial release.
– Version 1.1 released 1/9/2022: Added support for dark mode and new Control default window size.
Due to the nature of this product, all sales are final and no refunds can be given.
For more information on macros for OpenBuilds Control, check out my blog.